PDF Extra allows for seamless text editing with support for clipboard options such as copy, cut, paste and delete.
- Open PDF Extra and choose Edit
- After you select your file, tap on existing text and use the keyboard to make changes
- Tap and hold to access clipboard options
A short video guide for the process is also available below.
PDF Extra supports text box manipulation via several options.
- Open the app, tap Edit
- Select your file
- Use the Text Box to add new text to your document
- Select an existing text box and tap the Rotate option and select a rotation angle between 0° and 359°
- Select an existing text box and open the overflow menu > tap the Delete option to remove it and its content