Payment and billing
The steps to cancel your trial subscription or subscription will vary with its origin. Choose your store below.
- You subscribed to PDF Extra on Google Play store.
- You subscribed to PDF Extra on Huawei's App Gallery.
- You subscribed to PDF Extra on Apple App Store.
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your trial subscription or subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription.
*Please, keep in mind that if you want to cancel or turn off recurring billing for a subscription, you need to have a MobiSystems account connected with your license.
1. Open PDF Extra and click Account Menu.
2. Click Manage Account.
*If you are signed out of your account, after clicking Account menu, make sure to log in with the email address you used when purchasing your subscription or starting your trial.
3. Under Subscription & Purchases, click the subscription/trial you want to cancel.
4. Click Cancel Subscription/Cancel Trial.
*If you don't see the Cancel button, check if you are signed in to the correct account.
If you still do not see the Cancel button, check your subscription's origin. We do not handle billing for subscriptions that you purchased elsewhere. If you are billed by another company, for example, Apple App Store or Google Play, cancel with the seller.
5. Confirm your choice.
- Go to Services & subscriptions, and sign in with the Microsoft account you used when purchasing your subscription.
- Find your subscription and select Manage.
- On the next page, select Cancel.
You purchased PDF Extra through a third-party seller.
Refunds for apps purchased from third-party sellers, such as Google Play, Microsoft Store, Huawei AppGallery, and Apple App Store, are subject to the Return policy of the seller.
We have limited access and visibility over subscriptions purchased through a third-party seller. All refund requests must go to the seller from whom you purchased the subscription because we did not receive the payment.
- Request a refund for a Google Play purchase.
- Request a refund for an AppGallery purchase.
- Request a refund for a Microsoft Store purchase.
- Request a refund from Apple App Store.
- If you purchased a pre-paid subscription, contact the seller.
- Outright purchase. You purchased a license on mobisystems.com. If you do not like the product, if it just does not work for you, return it within 30 days of receipt. No questions asked.
- Subscription renewal. Mobisystems.com subscriptions renew automatically until canceled. You may cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription at any time. When you cancel a subscription, you will still be able to use your subscription for the time you have already paid.
You will not receive a refund for the remaining time of your subscription period.
- 14-day trial. We offer a free 14-day trial on mobisystems.com. The 14-day trial allows for free product evaluation. If you would instead not become a Premium user, cancel before the end of your free trial, and you will not be charged. If you choose to continue using your Premium license past the trial period, your subscription will automatically continue.
You may cancel any time. When you cancel a subscription, you will still be able to use your subscription for the time you have already paid. You will not receive a refund for the remaining time of your subscription period.
What is in the free trial?
PDF Extra Premium is available for trial to eligible users on Microsoft Store, Google Play Huawei'sei's AppGallery, and Apple App Store. You can test the full range of functions for a limited period.
What is the duration of the trial?
The trial period varies between platforms. Its duration will be displayed upon starting a trial.
If no action is taken, trial users are automatically upgraded to a subscription plan when the trial period expires. If you do not cancel before the free trial ends, you will be automatically charged.
Why do I need a payment method to start a free trial?
We ask for a payment method to ensure you do not experience any interruption in service after the free trial, should you choose to continue using your PDF Extra Premium license past the trial.
Can I start a free trial without providing a payment method?
It is not possible to start the free trial without a valid payment method.
How many times can I start a free trial?
A free trial is not available to users who have already tried PDF Extra Premium.